- The transition has begun – some state agencies are processing orders for products and services through MissouriBUYS/WebProcure
- New Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) have been added, and some previous FAQs have been revised. Check them out!
- View bid opportunities on the Bid Board
- Easily view awarded contract information on the Contract Board
- Some State Agency Bids Are Now Posted in MissouriBUYS
- FOR VENDORS: New document with instructions on editing & managing your profile now available
MissouriBUYS is an exciting, user-friendly, secure statewide eProcurement system being implemented by the State of Missouri that will result in greater procurement efficiencies statewide and improved access to business opportunities by vendors and small businesses.
In addition to replacing the state's previous system for vendor registration and online bidding for procurements, MissouriBUYS will include a virtual marketplace that will consist of online supplier catalogs which state agencies and political subdivisions will be able to use to purchase products and services electronically.
UPDATED Information Added
For technical assistance with Vendor Registration:
WebProcure Support Center